Dr. Elham Amini makes your health and safety her highest priority, and she is taking all the necessary precautions to ensure your safe return to her office. We are pleased to announce that Dr. Amini and her staff have been vaccinated against COVID-19. We encourage our patients to continue regular exams and routine cleanings.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Please note that as a result of Covid-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff, we have implemented the following changes based on the recommendations from Centers for Disease Control(CDC).
- Our staff will communicate with you prior to your appointment to answer some COVID -19 screening questions. You may be asked these questions again when you arrive to your appointment.
- Per our state’s mandate, you will be required to wear a mask prior to entering our practice and keep it on at all times while in the office.
- We ask that only you or your child come to the appointment to minimize the number of patients in the practice because we are abiding by the social distancing protocol.
- When you arrive, please call us from your car. We will let you know when it’s time to come to the office and one of our friendly staff members will meet you at our front door.
- Prior to entering, we will take your temperature with a zero contact thermometer.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer upon entering our practice.
- At the beginning of every appointment you will be asked to rinse with antibacterial rinse.
- Our front desk also has the plexiglass shields to protect the patient and front office staff.
- We have a revolutionary IQAir HealthPro Plus with a Four-Stage Filtration process that cleans the full spectrum of airborne particles.
- We have installed the Air Scrubber by Aerus which intorduces ActivePure Technology that combines high intensity UVC lighting with a state of the art process that destroys over 99% of airbornes surfaces and contaminants.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due to the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following: If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend that you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some symptoms include:
- A cold or flu
- Fever or nausea
- Severe headaches or body aches
- Muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Loss of smell and taste
- Sore Throat
- Other contagious disease
Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with has recently traveled in the United States or Aboard. If you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office.
Dr. Amini and Staff